Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat, Cuddles, Faces, and Cleaning

Halloween: We aren't big fans of this day and Ada is too small to know what is going on. We spent the evening at Grandma Judy's house. Our friend Jamie came over and we ate a yummy dinner and homemade apple pie. Then Ada put on her pumpkin hat and passed out candy to us. It was very entertaining.
Ada and her daddy playing the keyboard. Ada loves the lights and noise.
This weekend Ada started to cuddle her stuffed animals. She especially likes the rooster. She is super cute when she cuddles her animals. ...and she knows it!

Smile!
Ada has developed some strong opinions on what she likes. Right now she is LOVING a pop up book called Where oh where is my underwear? We read it over and over again! She can't get enough of it. Paul and I are sick of it!
Oh the faces of Ada.


To keep Ada entertained this week I let her clean out the bottom shelf of the pantry. Fun times!

Happy 11 months to Ada! Today is her 11 month birthday! I can't believe that in just one month we will be celebrating her first birthday!

3 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Cutest little pumpkin head I've ever seen! (referring to the hat, it was orange like a pumpkin right?) Loved it!

harrells said...

no way! I cant believe she'll be a year old!! she is so sweet:)

Kelly said...

She has soo much hair!! Happy 11 months Ada!!