Monday, November 9, 2009

Megan Jo, Shrimp, Tutu, Car Seat and Reading

First...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN JO!
I LOVE YOU!

Here are a few photos from the past 22 years.

This is Megan and I the day Paul and I got married. (It looks like we are naked. But really we have dresses on.)
Back in 1990. Do you like my pose? This was my first day of 8th grade and Michael's first day of 6th grade.
At CMH. I was 11 years old. Michael and I were at the hospital for the entire show! My grandma Connie is holding Megan.
(This isn't Ada. It is Megan.)
Megan Jo Caldwell we love you! We are so glad you are in our lives!
Now on to the weekly update.

Megan decided to come home for her birthday weekend. It was so wonderful to spend some time with her. On Saturday night we had dinner with the family.
Here are my shrimp tails.
Dinner was yummy.
Sweet Ada with her mommy.
On Saturday I bought Ada this cute tutu at a garage sale for $.50! It will be pretty fun for her to wear it when she can walk.
Our Cutie Pie.

Ada and her new seat. We decided to order it now to make sure it came in time. We just have to figure out how to install it!
Ada loves for us to read her books AND we love to read her books. This week she keeps picking books out and crawling into our laps for us to read to her. How sweet is that?!
Every night before bed we read together as a family. ...well, at least we try.
Ada and her favorite furry friend.

4 comments:

Megan said...

thank you for the tribute :)

shannon dawn said...

OH MY!
So I went with my friend Tyler to our friend Garrett Boys' house to hang out and it was birthday party for your sister! SMALL world! So I spent the night playing a board game with your mom and sister on Saturday night! Megan is really sweet!

Amy Tromans said...

Shannon,
That is so funny! Game night at the Boys' house is always the best! The Boys family and Natalie Morgan are our good friends. We love them. Actually, Garrett sang in Paul and I's wedding.

Megan said...

o shannon! i see that you are the one who makes the really cute hats :) glad we could meet the other night!