Monday, October 12, 2009

A not so exciting week

We have had a great week. There just isn't anything super exciting to report. We had a great time hanging out with some of our friends at the park and ....and... that is about it. Life is good! I love my days playing and napping with my sweet baby Ada!

Here is the Fall decorating I did. I got the idea from our friend, Denise. I got the candle for free at Kohl's. The pumpkin belongs to Ada. She got it last week at the Avila Barn.
Playing.

Ada's last day wearing her "little English Rose" shirt. (Hint, hint to her English Aunty and Uncles. She needs some new English gear so people know she is English. I know you guys read the blog.)
Asleep before church. I just love when she sleeps in my arms.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

We had a blast with you guys at the park! We need to do the walk and then the park again this week:)