Our house is under construction and we get to move in a few weeks!
Here is the living room last week.
Branden is putting in the new windows!They look great!

This is the dinning room.
This is the front of the house...and Branden's big truck.
The Master bedroom
On Friday we went to Noah's Ark at the Skirball Center in LA. Grandma Judy and my friend Kim came along.
Kim was my youth group leader when I was in middle school.Now that she is retired, we hang out together every Friday.
Ada with Grandma Judy.
Ada & I playing in Noah's Ark.
Sitting on a turtle.
We played in some beans.
We played in boxes too.*Please note Ada's baby doll Lilly Love has now been renamed "Baby Nath-an" after our friend's new baby. :)
This morning this is how I found Ada after driving home from Trader Joe's.
More Noah's Ark.Ada loved picking up the poop.

We went on a nature walk one morning.
We helped Daddy pack...again....
We jumped in puddles at the park.
We ate yummy treats at Simones.
No comments:
Post a Comment