This morning we had coffee at Simone's with Grandma and Lindsey.
Ada decided that she likes the monkey slippers Aunty Megan got her for her birthday!
We went to Santa Monica on Saturday and met up with one of my college roommates and her family. We played at an awesome park and had lunch together.
Cutie Pie, Evan!
Evan and Ada pushing the stroller down 3rd Street.
Queenie and I with our offspring.
One night our cool friends came over for dinner. It was nice to visit with all of them and see Megan, who is home for a visit from Peru.
Ada was in love with Garrett. She LOVED playing with him! She couldn't wait to get done with dinner so that they could keep playing!
....I wish I would have taken more photos of other fun stuff we did this week! Next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment