...We went to the fair.
The Amazing Avocados!

My peeps.

...Ada petted some animals at the fair.
A happy, sleepy goat at the fair.Isn't she cute!?
Ada loved watching the people.
Michelle, Megan and Ada.(Michelle went to Uganda with my mom and sister.)
...Ada put on Paul's shirt. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff!
...Ada helped me make granola and clean the dishes.
...We went to the zoo in Santa Barbara.Paul & Ada rode the train.
Ada thought the train was the best thing ever and wanted to go again.
...Ada slid down the "Ant Hill" at the zoo.
...Ada drove the Safari car at the zoo.
...Ada gave us lots of kisses.She is not stingy with her kisses.
...Ada turned around in her car seat and can see the world much better now!
...Ada played with the dog at Old Navy.She wanted the dog to get in her stroller. :) I had to explain that the dog couldn't move.
...Aunty Megan got her new computer!
1 comment:
That goat is soooo cute! It's funny because I saw it after I was looking at the photos of ugly animals on the NYT website.
I love your photo stories!
Love, Kim
Post a Comment